• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold: Mint Elephant HID.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
The Elephant HID is a Fivemega "Fatboy" Mag with a 3.5" head that hosts a WA 10W HID ballast which is *over* driven by 3 x 18650's. The 3 x 18650's overdrive the ballast to about 14 watts, *I think*. In short it makes all your other "throwing" lights look like Little Leaguers. Mac has hit yet another homerun with this light!

Its the one on the left.

Ellie001.jpg

I will sell this beauty for $750. FIRM.

USA/PP only. USPS shipping w/ delivery Confirmation is included. Not resp. for lost packages.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: Mint Elephant HID.

I'll take it pending confirmation that is a 3.5" head. It looks like a 3", so just let me know that one detail....as I thought FM never finished his 3.5" GB.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

LuxLuthor said:
I'll take it pending confirmation that is a 3.5" head. It looks like a 3", so just let me know that one detail....as I thought FM never finished his 3.5" GB.
Hmmm, it is a 3". Sorry!

Still availble.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

OK, I'll pass then since I already have one of these extraordinary lights & 3" heads. If I didn't, I would be all over this. The throw on these is mind blowing. You may want to correct your initial post to say 3", and also if it includes the batteries which is another part of the package.

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it.

PM me your PayPal info.
Thanks,
Tanasit

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Mint Elephant HID.

Oh man....now here's another light you don't see on B/S/T often!
Good grab, Tanasit!

Welcome to the exclusive Ellie HID club! You are now the proud new owner of a light sabre! I can't believe Brandon is selling this one! :drool:

WP

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Oh man....now here's another light you don't see on B/S/T often!
Good grab, Tanasit!

Welcome to the exclusive Ellie HID club! You are now the proud new owner of a light sabre! I can't believe Brandon is selling this one! :drool:

WP

He already has a 24k gold one.......he's in the Supreme Elephant club :) I think this is his third...... :)

I just received some of the new style 3" head Gun Metal Grey big bodies with crenulated bezels. If anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Mac

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just for kicks, here's a comparison of the Ellie HID in action, versus a CREE XR-E P4, driven at 825mA in a McR-27XR reflector. Same camera settings for both pics (and both severely underexposed).

Ellie HID
elliecompare14su.jpg

CREE P4 @ 825mA in McR-27XR
elliecompare26ag.jpg

hahahahahahaha!

WP