Cool wallet

B@rt

Flashaholic
Nice idea!
icon14.gif

wallet_brn.jpg

Bucky

Enlightened
I have one myself and I carry a small Sebenza, Fisher Bullet pen and Arc AAA (CPF Edition)
smile.gif
in it and it works wonderfully. Beats having all sorts of loose gadgets in your pocket. An absolutely fantastic wallet!

Bucky

Bucky

Enlightened
Xrunner: I use my Mission Wallet in my right front pocket just for my Sebenza, Space pen, and Arc AAA - I don't carry any money or anything else in it. I would think that it might get a bit bulky if you used it in your back pocket, but that would be because of the gadgets stuffed in the wallet not because of the wallet size itself.

Craig: The Chive and CPF Arc would fit perfectly in the left and right pockets, respectively. My Sebenza is much bigger than the Chive and it fits perfectly. In fact my setup has allows for the Arc to be placed in the credit card pocket where you see the business card in the picture, with the knife in the left pocket and my pen in the right. From right to left you have: knife, Arc, then pen. This actually works really well, but makes it a tad bit bulkier as the Arc in the credit card pocket adds a bit of width.

Bucky

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, looks cool. I might have to get one of those. How does it fit if you carry it in your back pocket? (the site says it fits well in a side pocket, but those are already taken for me)

-Mike

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I keep my stuff in a small satchel in the front of my wheelchair, and need to buy a wallet to replace the one that was stolen on 9-11 of last year. I'm tempted to buy one locally, but I'm equally tempted to get this one off the net!
blush.gif

I have a Chive and a CPF Arc that I'd like to EDC without having them buried at the bottom of a bag.
icon15.gif
: