• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare Al Chameleon with slimhead & extra RPM smooth head*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
73537278.jpg

Need to sell this as have more bills than jobs coming in lately. :( Comes with brand new LC module (LC Ver.1.0 GUI & TX0J or K? LuxIII), slimhead bezel (no lens - 21.3mm UCL or equivalent required) & slimtube tail section (gold-plated spring installed), 20mm McR20 reflector, additional smooth plain head from RPM (no o-ring, no lens - needs 22.8 x 1.9mm UCL or equivalent), free carrying pouch shown included. Selling together for US$180 (cash PayPal)/ US$188 (credit card PayPal) shipped by standard airmail worldwide. (Also posted at FF).
(I think I paid more than this for all the parts in total :( )
medium.jpg

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bare Al LionCub & extra RPM smooth head for sale

Hey,

Nice pouch Cyril :D

Very nice light too.
I just love the UI on these lights.

Good luck with the sale,
Benny

M_R

Enlightened

To clarify a few things here are a few questions:

Software version 1 board? so that would make it an original LionHeart board? or is it a V2 board (LionCub) set to user interface #1?

No lens for either head? so that means no lens at all in this package?

Does the RMP head come with a retaining ring or bezel? It requires this to hold down the lens. Does it include the Oring which is also needed? (between the lens and retaining ring)

Word of warning on a TXOH star, While this will work, the Vf of H is too low for a Direct Drive light. As such, the longevity of the star will likely be affected, however they are so redily available that this shouldn't be an issue. A J Vf or higher is recommended for these lights.

Lastly, this light is a polished Camelion small head and slim tail which were originaly bead blasted. An original Al LionCubs had knurling on both head and tail as well as a lanyard attachment.

Cheers,

Matthew

PS:If you would like to part with the RPM smooth head I would gladly buy it on its own.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I´ll take it cyril!

Unfortunatelly I don´t see your images anymore (both the picture of the light and the one that has your paypal adress in it), could you please PM me those details?

Thanks in advance
Eric

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bare Al Chameleon with slimhead & extra RPM smooth head*SPF*

Thanks Benny. :eek:

Matthew, thanks for pointing that out. :oops: I've been a bit under the weather & generally muddle-headed recently so please excuse the mistakes. :ohgeez:

From what I recall it is a LionCub V.1 board with T-bin LuxIII from this thread. Mr Bulk has said that he put in either a TWOJ/K (or TWAJ/K, TYOJ/K or TYAJ/K). :D

No lens comes with the package.

No retaining bezel ring nor O-ring comes with the RPM head. (I do have spare O-rings but I'm not sure what would be the correct or compatible size & diameter).

You are right that it is a Chameleon with slimhead & slimtube. :stupid:

If you'd like the RPM head, it's US$20 (cash PayPal)/ US$20.80 (CC PayPal) shipped by standard airmail.

Eric, PM replied on just the set without the RPM head. :thanks: Hope you are taking good care of the CPF LE Black HA LionCub #038/100 too. :D

Last edited: