when will it stop?

ScooterBug

Enlightened
i am broke, again!!!:ohgeez: just ordered a L1D from the Fenix Store. also waiting on my Jet Beam Cree. i have to get some help but i know i wont get any here.:sold:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sbug, I am here to help you. I want you to sit back and relax and turn off all the lights and make sure there is no noise about. Now listen to my voice...relax...relax...relax...You are feeling very calm. You haven't a care in the world. Everything is warm and fuzzy. Relax...relax...relax...Now, when I speak to you, know that my voice, and only my voice, is what you should listen to. OK? Good. Sbug, give all your lights to me...give all your lights to me...Once you do this you will never have to worry again. OK, you're cured! :rock:

Cydonia

Enlightened
It will never stop until you are dead broke. The fate of the collector is a sorry tale… surrounded by his purchases and collection, hemmed in by obsession and guilt… only a psychiatrist can help you now!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know it won't stop there...
1- You sell off everything you own except flashlights to buy more flashlights
2- You will get the psychiatrist hooked on flashlights and he will talk you into buying more.
3- You will be working 2,3, or more jobs just to support your obsession.
4- OH MY GOD!!!!! When will it stop!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:
Cydonia said:
It will never stop until you are dead broke. The fate of the collector is a sorry tale… surrounded by his purchases and collection, hemmed in by obsession and guilt… only a psychiatrist can help you now!