Happy Valentine's Day!

Greta

Flashaholic
Happy Valentine\'s Day!

Arrowthru2.gif
Ok guys! Let's hear it! What did you do and/or are you planning to do for your Valentine today?
Arrowthru2.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: Happy Valentine\'s Day!

Quickly pretending like I've had something planned for weeks....

Crrrrrraaaaaap! Is it February already?
twak.gif

nihraguk

Enlightened

just got home...went out with a bunch of guys after school who didn't have dates and had lunch, before going for a game of bowling. walked around a bit, then i took a bus home. was pretty uneventful
smile.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast

A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.

His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"

"But why?" asks the man.

"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.

Monsters_Inc

Banned

Went with a friend to another friend's place who I haven't seen in yonks. Planned only on inviting him to the pools tomorrow, but ended up staying for tea and a chat - mmmmm, smoked fish, yum!
smile.gif

Came online to play multiplayer games.
wink.gif

avusblue

Enlightened

I saw this on one of my BMW forums . . . perhaps some of the guys here could substitute a Surefire M6 for the car in the picture?

Happy Valentine's Day!

2354383_image001.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I sent flowers to Mom in Alaska, and sent flowers to my stepmom in California.
Hopefully, both deliveries will be made in a timely manner.
smile.gif

(I went to a flower shop a week ago and had these sent).

2dogs

Enlightened

I went to the flower shop and bought a sweetheart boquet, a red rose and a yellow rose. I wanted the red rose placed in the bouquet and the yellow rose seperate for our house cleaner who was at our house helping my wife get ready for a party. The lady at the counter asked me four times what I wanted done. Finally I said "Look the bouquet with the red rose is for my wife and the yellow rose is for my girl friend." She got red in the face and glared at me but at least she didn't forget my order.

Greta

Flashaholic

2dogs...
yellowlaugh.gif
icon14.gif

So far it looks like Mrs. Darell is going to make out the best today! C'mon you guys... I know that each and every one of you is really a softy. So where are the rest of you? What did you do or are you going to do for your Valentine?

And what did your Valentine do for you?
lovers.gif

I got a bouquet of chocolate roses... nothing says "I love you even when you're fat" like chocolate roses...
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think my good pal JJ French (not his real name..) of Twisted Sister said it best; "Love Sucks!"
mad.gif

Zephyr

Enlightened

Me, my girlfriend and her parents are eating out for dinner tonight. It's awesome spending time with her and her folks.
wink.gif
Happy Valentines everyone!

ZEPH

bewshy

Newly Enlightened

I went and forked over 160 bucks for some flowers. Taking my lady to an Italian (she's italian) place that we go to alot that over looks the pacific ocean.

My replacement e2e arrived today and I told her to go to my house to pick up the box. Thats my V-day gift to myself
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I also bought her a knife and I'm having it engraved. It's nothing special. Just a red lady bug spyderco to keep on her key chain.

eb

bewshy

Newly Enlightened

Originally posted by The LED Museum:
I sent flowers to Mom in Alaska, and sent flowers to my stepmom in California.
Hopefully, both deliveries will be made in a timely manner.
smile.gif

(I went to a flower shop a week ago and had these sent).
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That sounds great! I know quite a few people who forget their parents over holidays (even if it is a "Hallmark Holiday"). Cheers to you for sending them flowers!

eric