• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Pair of Milkyspit M180-M3 Heads!!!! ALL GONE!!! THANKS CPF

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Item Nos. 1 & 2: Pair of Mint Condition Milkyspit M180 Heads!!:rock:

M180-2-1.jpg

M180-1-1.jpg

M180-4.jpg

For a runtime chart by Leef and additional information about the light, please check out this link:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126093

Item No. 1: Mint Condition Milkyspit M180-M3 (3xSXOH emitters). Basically this light is a bundle of three S-binned Lux I emitters running at about 350mAhs each inside a Surefire M3 head! Each emitter is pushing out about 60 lumens for a total of 180 lumens of light. The best part is, paired with 2xAW's 17500 cells, the light will provide about 2 hours and ten minutes of regulated (Milkyboard) consistent output. You will get about 3.5 hours on three primary cells, or over 5 hours on a modded M4 body/Leefbody (2x18650) with two LG2600 18650 cells.

The beam is very very white with just a hint on the cool side.

The offering here is for the HEAD ONLY. The M3 body, 17500s and SW02 is NOT included with the offering.

After closer inspection this head does have a very slight scratch when the pliers slipped upon opening the bezel. It is hardly noticable and the rest of the head is mint. If you are not satisfied with the head after purchase feel free to return it to me for a refund. Its very minor.

ASKING $195 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***SOLD PF***

Item No. 2: Same as offered in Item No. 1, but this head has 3xSWOH emitters. Same exact amount of light but the tint is slightly warmer than the head offered in Item No. 1 with 3xSXOH emitters.

The offering here is for the HEAD ONLY. The M3 body, 17500s and SW02 is NOT included with the offering.

ASKING $195 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***SOLD PF***

Will add photos later this evening.

Item No. 3: 18650 compatible Surefire L5 with W binned brightness. The head of the light is stock with an exceptionally bright, white emitter. There is a very very very slight donut hole that is really only visible when doing bounce tests. The tailcap has been replaced with a SWO2 clickie!!! The body has been bored out to accept a single 18650 battery. Runtime is around 90 minutes depending upon type and capacity of the 18650.

Will add photos later this evening.

ASKING $225 shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $10 dollars. ***SOLD TO DANBO***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Man, I feel like a lawyer!! What happened to the good ol days?!

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Pair of Milkyspit M180-M3 Heads!!!!

L5 Sold to Danbo! Thanks my friend.

It will ship in the morning.

MSax

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Pair of Milkyspit M180-M3 Heads!!!!

Even though it's sold, could you possibly post pics of that L5 tonight? Thanks.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Pair of Milkyspit M180-M3 Heads!!!! One Gone/One Left!!!

Item No. 2 Sold PF!!!

I head left.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

fnmag,

Here ya go.....

l51.jpg

l52.jpg

Sorry, but I didn't feel like breaking out the photolab, but these should give you a pretty good idea.

MSax

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSax, thanks for the pics. As usual, they are extremely clear with good contrast. Such a practical mod to a really great light. Ooops, have to wipe the saliva off my typing fingers! :rock: This light is sure to please. Cheers.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

:awman: thats a really nice L5!!! Again too late. International shipping some more.............

PLT

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the other M3 head please. Please PM me with your Paypal address.

PM sent. Thanks.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys.

PLT, PM sent.

MSax