• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

dixemon

Enlightened
For sale is one Ti Cr2 xre. Mint condition, approx 15 min of use. Wish I could hold on to the little guy but I have other things to pay for right now. I will also Include 2 of AW's protected RCR's , Brand new with charging spacers (they havent even been charged, still in package from lighthound).

Price:
Specifications:
· CR2 Cell Based
· Rechargeable CR2 Compatible
· Fully Regulated 2-level Constant Current DC/DC Converter
· 2.15" in length, less than ¾" diameter
· CP Grade 1 Titanium
· Ultra Clear Lens (UCL) – Double sided Anti-reflective (AR) coated glass lens for 99% Light Transmittance
· Water Resistant – Custom-made gaskets and O-Ring seals for all-weather use
· Specially Designed reflector made to produce a full, even flood beam for every day use
· The first flashlight to ever use the Cree XR-E XLamp® Light Emitting Diode (LED) - a highly efficient device that produces up to 80 Lumens output from a single LED.
· Foam Washer to prevent battery rattle
· Key Ring Attachment with tail-standing ability

Prioity Shipping will be included for the Lower 48, HI and AK. Insurance will be extra, I will not be liable for lost packages. Although Ive never had one not make it to where it is supposed to go.

Payment: Paypal only. CC add 3%

First Unconditional "Ill take it"

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS**** Ti CR2 ION XRE*****

It is a nice flashlight (I have one also), though it was not the first one with an XR-E.
The A19 XR-E and the McGizmo XR19-C came out before it.