Do you love your car enough?

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
2mwxkxu.jpg

I do love Kat Von D. on Miami Ink but not enough to put a Cavalier on my body forever.

Last edited:

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Well, I named my car, registered that name as a .com domain, and started to use that name as a nick on forums and chats... I've met my future wife because of my car, I've met my best friend because of my car... but I'll never put a tattoo of it on my body...

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do love my car, as you can see in my avatar, but not enough to tattoo it on myself............Now, if I had a YUGO or something special then maybe...........

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've spent so much time working on the thing I'm sure my Jeep ZJ knows I love it.

I can see getting a tattoo of a _good_ car, but what is that in the photo? A riced Civic? A Tiburon? Seems like the kind of thing he'll regret when he gets older, like 25.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
ABTOMAT said:
I've spent so much time working on the thing I'm sure my Jeep ZJ knows I love it.

I can see getting a tattoo of a _good_ car, but what is that in the photo? A riced Civic? A Tiburon? Seems like the kind of thing he'll regret when he gets older, like 25.

It's a Chevy Cavalier and I'm sure he regrets it already.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way I'd consider it is if the car was was a perennial classic. 57 Chevy or Shelby Cobra or something like that. But no way in hell do I put it on my forearm!

Putting a Cavalier on your body anywhere is just stupid.