Looking for L0D but with better level control

Phredd

Enlightened
I love the L0D, but I really hate that it starts Medium, then Low, then High. I'd be thrilled if it just remembered the last level it was on. And having to cycle through Strobe and SOS is annoying.

So, is there a good, small AAA (or maybe CR123) light that has better level control. Ideally it will start at very low and easily go to very high. Oh yeah, it should cost less than the Titan.

Phredd

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a millermods 2 stage Arc AAA - Or maybe a HDS EDC.

Both have genuine low settings and start from low (or can be set to start from low in the case of the HDS).

CFU

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Phredd,
The upcoming LiteFlux LF2 is a single AAA light running your choice of Cree XRE or Seoul Semi P4 LED. The light has two levels that are programmable from 0.2% to 100% maximum output. Has other features but the main thing is the two programmable levels.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
LF2 sounds great. I think that light, but with a single AA and three programmable levels would be perfect.

Actually, I love the HDS 42 because it's basically a three level light with an extra high for short bursts. But it's just a bit too big for pocket carry which is what I prefer.

Phredd

Enlightened
Thanks, guys. I just researched both and if the Liteflux is AAA (hard to be sure it's not AA) that should be great. I'll keep watching for it.

Phredd