• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mclux III PD Seoul P4

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light is basically new. Its been carried a few days, but you wouldn't know it. I'd like $260 shipped. I figure $225 for the light, $10 for 2 AW rcr123, $10 for paypal fees, a few bucks for 2 cr123a's ,and the rest is for shipping. I'm firm on the price. I don't want to take a hit on this. I'd rather keep it. If you want pics let me know, but its stock (no trit or ti bezel). First I'll take it gets it. Add $5 more for international shipping. Shipping will include insurance inside USA.

Thanks,

Nick

loveit

Enlightened
That's a quick sale. I love my mizer so much that I just got from Don that I would consider getting another or the other configuration. Nice grab!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
loveit said:
That's a quick sale. I love my mizer so much that I just got from Don that I would consider getting another or the other configuration. Nice grab!
I have a Mizer, his is the normal one. Great minds think alike!

Oh, BTW: :paypal: :thanks:

loveit

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
I have a Mizer, his is the normal one. Great minds think alike!

Too bad yours thought faster than mine! Enjoy! I will be excited to hear what you think as you compare these both. Please share when you can!