Where to get cree leds??

vinsanity286

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a couple crees but don't know where to get them. I know they are at besthongkong but they don't state the bin. I want to be sure that I am getting a q bin or a high p bin. Thanks in advance

vinsanity286

Newly Enlightened
Does any one know what tint these are? I want to order tonight so a fast responce would be much appreciated. I don't want to end up with a blue tint or something.

Monolith

Enlightened
"Nushipwright" is selling WC tint (bin) P4's (flux level) for about the same price. I don't see tint on the Dealextreme website. WC is white (like XO or WO).

LINK

vinsanity286

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I was going to get them from him if I didn't find out what tint dealextreme is selling.

Monolith

Enlightened
vinsanity286 said:
Yeah, I was going to get them from him if I didn't find out what tint dealextreme is selling.
I bought five previously from him and they arrived promptly despite shipping from Hungary.

leduk

Enlightened
Post #10 from john88888 above appears to be spam.
Reported.

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, the dealextreme one was like $6.75 a few days back now its $7.25. No biggie, but who doesn't like cheaper :D Esp for unknown bin... I ordered one to try.. am not to particular about bin... I like that it comes with a star...

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knowing Kyle from www.dealextreme.com he is selling the stars that are white. He knows CPF people are picky.
LEDcandle said:
Damn, the dealextreme one was like $6.75 a few days back now its $7.25. No biggie, but who doesn't like cheaper :D Esp for unknown bin... I ordered one to try.. am not to particular about bin... I like that it comes with a star...

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know CPF is ripping him new one, but Dealextreme does not make them. He only sells them, and I have seen the same flashlight at Chinaqualitygoods with a different label.
AndyTiedye said:
He's also selling the Surefires that aren't, and CPF'ers are ripping him a new one on some other threads for that.

Last edited:

Jay T

Enlightened
FlashKat said:
I know CPF is ripping him new one, but Dealextreme does not make them. He only sells them, and I have seen the same flashlight at Chinaqualitygoods with a different label.

Sort of like the guy in the bar that sells fake Rolex watches. He dosn't make them he only sells them; so you can't blame him?

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The difference is that he tells you it is not the real Surefire U2, and if you don't have enough common sense and buy an item from someone off the street then you deserve to get ripped off. It's your choice not to buy from him like it's your choice if you don't want to pay the high price for a real Surefire U2...$200.00 compared to $27.00. I own a real Surefire U2 and bought it off EBAY after I did my research and checked reviews of the seller. Honestly I like these $15.00 to $30.00 flashlights he sells.
I will continue buying from www.dealextreme.com for his good customer service, low price, and honesty.
Jay T said:
Sort of like the guy in the bar that sells fake Rolex watches. He dosn't make them he only sells them; so you can't blame him?

lrw2

Newly Enlightened
cutter.com.au has the WH tint available in P3 bin, and there's a discount code somewhere in here (I think over in the dealer section). I'm stoked, because I'm pretty sure from reading that it's the most natural color LED, but I haven't actually seen one yet, so I may be mistaken :whistle:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
The fact that dealextreme is selling faux Surefires is likely to cause their shipments
to be delayed by Customs. Counterfeit merchandise is subject so seizure.
They will seize any counterfeit Surefires they find, and possibly Ultrafires or anything
else that looks sort of like Surefire to an overworked Customs agent.

Even the packages they let through could be delayed for weeks.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have bought many a Ultrafire and such that they sell that has yet to be seized by customs. Kyle and his company offers good customer service and products at good prices. As a consumer, I can't ask for anything more. All the fools out there who complain about him selling knockoff merchandise are just haters...and as the saying goes, "don't hate the player, hate the game"... In other words misguided ripping Kyle gets should be directed at the actual manufacturer of said "knockoffs"...

Word...

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
...anyways, getting back to topic...the Cree stars he sells are probably the same ones guys like Waion were selling here in the Group Buy and Dealer sections. I got some of those and I can vouch that they are legit...