Flashaholic get together

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was great.
grin.gif
I got to meet Peter and Merri, Reps from Tigerlight, Ted Bear, Lighthouse, Al, Jahn and a bunch of flashaholics. I'm terrible with names so forgive me for forgetting who was all there.

The food was good and there was the official CPF cake.
smile.gif

But everybody forgot their flashlights. ...kidding.
tongue.gif
Lots of neat lights. I saw the Nexneedle, LS3, Eternalight (with CPF logo) and lots of other lights. What impressed me the most was the Tigerlight. Very nice spot. I thought so anyways. There were a couple of green lasers there. But David's, from Photon, took the cake. I think he blew up the moon.
icon15.gif

What struck me was how appreciative everyone was of CPF. That this is a great gathering place for flashlight discussion. Even though some topics can get heated overall it's a nice bunch of guys and girls here.

MicroE

Enlightened
Originally posted by DavidW:
...What struck me was how appreciative everyone was of CPF....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">DavidW---In case we haven't said it often enough: Thank You for maintaining CPF.
We truly appreciate your efforts.---Marc

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by MicroE:
DavidW---In case we haven't said it often enough: Thank You for maintaining CPF.
We truly appreciate your efforts.---Marc
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well said Marc
icon14.gif
Couldn't agree more
smile.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
DavidW,

It was a pleasure to finally meet up with you and the other CPF members at the GT and the show.

Many thanks for providing the CPF venue for us.
icon14.gif

This is a great place!

Best Regards,
Lighthouse

Harrkev

Enlightened
Wow. The Shot show was great, but the party was a complete blast! I am now able to put names with at least a couple of the faces! What a great time.

Thanks to DavidW for the forums. Thanks to Peter G. for providing the food! Thanks to all of the other members who showed for the great conversation and all of the cool lights!

John John

Newly Enlightened
Darn Darn Darn... I was there too. I didn't see this thread! Wish I could have met you guys. I posted something in the LED forum.

John

Greg Bejian N.Y. Sales

Newly Enlightened
I want to thank everybody at CPF for your hospitality and friendship. It was a pleasure meeting many of you.
Until becoming part of the TigerLight team I never knew there existed a group of people so dedicated to the flashlight industry. I sure had fun looking at all the exciting and colorful lights that you all brought.
We at the TigerLight corporation look forward to seeing you again in the future and having some laughs and good times.
Your friend,