• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Brand new Maxlite II high-output with case ($195)

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a brand new Maxlite II with custom case. It's a beautiful light with excellent ergonomics. I just have too many lights, and I decided to stick with lithium battery lights. This one is fueled by a single AA battery and puts out about 50 lumens. It is obviously brighter than my two Arc 4 (30-plus lumens) and almost as bright as my HDS B60. This is ArcMania's high-output version, No. 27. Mike's workmanship is awesome.

The cost is $195 and includes Priority Mail in the US with confirmation. Foreign sales are OK, but the postage will be more. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt PayPal (either flavor) payment gets it. PM me for my PayPal address.

Here's the light:
DSC00662.jpg

Here's the reflector and high-efficiency Lux I:
DSC00659.jpg

Here's the case:
DSC00660.jpg

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brand new Maxlite II high-output with case ($195)

Nice light ! Happy selling !

(NW Rainforrest, is that Guyana ?)

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

bombelman said:
Nice light ! Happy selling !

(NW Rainforrest, is that Guyana ?)

Nope. Olympic Peninsula, state of Washington. About 90 inches of rain a year where I am. Lots of moss.

Russki

Enlightened

I will take it, if not too late.:grin2:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Russki. It's yours. I'll have it in the mail tomorrow and pm you the confirmation number. This is a beautiful light. You will love it.

Josey

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Wow i just recieved mine yesterday and am concidering the seul transplant. Nice price for it tho, well done Russki. it is a real thrower :)