What's your all-time favorite light (just pick one)!!!

yalskey

Enlightened
Out of all the lights (besides the sun) you have owned over the years, what is the ONE that you loved the most?

It doesn't have to be the BEST light, just the ONE you liked the most.

Maybe it was the style, or the brightness, the features, size, or something else. But for whatever reason this one stood out from all the others and matched you the best.

l1s125

Newly Enlightened
PT Tec 40

The first "bright" light I got. Cheap, indestructable build and decent throw. I don't use it much anymore, but it sits on my desk with a night ize drop in and lithiums, ready for use during power outages.

ginaz

Enlightened
it's my HDS EDC, now that i have a seoul P4 in it. i never thought the ability to get dimmer would be a big seller for me but now... i'm enlightened!

cslinger

Enlightened
HDS EDC (I have a Basic 60LE and U42). These lights are spectacular and fill 95% of any conceivable use, all while fitting in your pocket.

Chris

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
2-D military angle-head, with the cool colored filters that store in the tailcap.

I grew up with them, so I will always have a fondness for them

Scott

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc AAA in all forms: factory and custom (millermods, shiftd, d'mo, et al)

it's form factor, construction, usefulness, numerous custom options and cheap battery make it a pleasure to own.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My all time fav was probably a 2 AAA minimag, that little light was just perfect in its day for size and feel. Wonderful little tuckable light, the epitome in its day of what the penlight could evolve into.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My FireFly2. Been upgraded to a UX0J and Flupic, so it's almost a FF3. Great features, programmability, brightness, toughness, all in a very compact size.

Pax et Lux

Enlightened
Wish I could cite something more upscale, or at least more controversial ("A Dorcy AAA is the only flashlight you will ever need") but it's got to be: SL PP 4aa Lux.

I love this light. Utilitarian, simple, bright. . . but not overkill.

I have come to accept I don't need any more throw, or more light for that matter (considering losing runtime) - but I'll likely upgrade it with something in Cree. . . I'm holding out for a SL PP 4aa Cree.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gladius with FM34. With all the XR-E lights coming out, this combo made me realize that a flashlight is more than just its emitter.

cslinger

Enlightened
has to be my A2.

I waver back and forth between my A2 and the EDC that I posted above but as much as I LOVE the A2 and feel it is one of the best if not the best do it all lights I still think I like the EDC series more.

Can't wait for the new Novatac releases.

softfeel

Newly Enlightened
CMG infinity.

cmginfinityultragovernmsy1.jpg