Energizer hardcase tactical military light

stoven

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know anything about this light? From what I've read it runs on 2xAA and has a 90° swivel head with a 1 watt white emitter, and 3 5mm LEDS(red, blue, and IR). If anyone has anymore information or knows where I can buy one please let me know. Thanks!

**HOTLINK removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

trailblazer

Newly Enlightened
They have 2 of them at my local sportsmans warehouse. They are priced @ $69.99. They also had what I think were "C" and "D" cell versions. I believe they were white LED only and significantly larger. Sorry for sketchy info I just saw them in passing.
Tom

mhubble

Enlightened
This place has them in stock ready to ship. Got an email from them this morning.
Also I saw what I guess is the civilian version yesterday at HOME DEPOT. Its only a single led and no anglehead. Two AA. And it was only 15.00. But it looks really similar to the military version. ALOT smaller than what you think it will be. I want one but not ready to spend 70.00 on it untill I read a review.

http://65.108.202.216/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MAACS&Product_Code=FG-EHCTF&Category_Code=010-GEAR

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I was intrigued when I heard about it...but I just can't get myself to pay $70 for an Engergizer flashlight. Maybe if it was like $40, I would give it some serious consideration. Hopefully more places will eventually start selling it and you get some price competition.

OceanView

Enlightened
mhubble said:
Also I saw what I guess is the civilian version yesterday at HOME DEPOT. Its only a single led and no anglehead. Two AA. And it was only 15.00. But it looks really similar to the military version.

I believe I saw the same "civillian" Hard Case model as you, although I can't remember where. I think it was an Amazon merchant. One other difference besides what you already mentioned is that I remember the specs mention "only" a 15-foot drop test vs. 30-feet for the military version.