Don't wear this out in public in Boston!

raythompson

Newly Enlightened
Perhaps. But they would question why your boobs were that lumpy after the batteries no longer functioned.

mahoney

Enlightened
Janet Hansen (the woman who is Enlighted Designs) is an extremely creative designer with a wicked sense of humor. Her clothing combines function, art, electronics and sometimes a bit of social commentary. And what I've seen still looks good when the LEDs are off. Another of her creations is a bra with dot matrix LED displays built in. Messages can flash, scroll vertically, horizontally. light up a letter at a time, etc. The message she had programmed in to it: "Do not look at my ****".

Illum

Flashaholic
Outdoors Fanatic said:
I'd like to see a mod of that with Crees...

erm....I think modding anything other than 5mm leds you'd have to mod in a heatsink....and I dont think the bra platform can handle a heatsink:ohgeez:

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
cbdudley said:

And you came accross this when you were doing what exactly?
grinser2.gif

CFU

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty snazzy. When's Sashas birthday? I think it's time to take up a collection <G>

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys have a one track mind, that website has lots of other led appearal to choose from, like the led jacket, but leather and suit style.

I wish thinkgeek has the led clock shirt in a 4x. Maybe a baseball hat for fat guys could be offered?

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
"silicone 'nerve' bra"

In case there isn't enough silicone already there... :drool:

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
it shouldn't be a problem in beantown unless you stick it to a few bridges and other high profile areas :)

Although.. it looks like they could already be applied to a high profile area :lolsign:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Illum_the_nation said:
erm....I think modding anything other than 5mm leds you'd have to mod in a heatsink....and I dont think the bra platform can handle a heatsink:ohgeez:

Huh? There's already two heatsinks there! :sssh: