Happy Groundhog's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy Groundhog's Day (02-02-07 in the USA).
If Punxsutawney Phil (the groundhog in Philadelphia) sees his shadow, legend has it we'll have eight more weeks of crappy weather.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
groundhogdayet3.jpg

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Then put you little hand in mine, there ain't no hill or mount...."
SMASH!
GroundhogDaysmashclock.jpg

(Bahh, I don't want to wake up this morning)

Last edited:

lukus

Enlightened
My wife had a little girl on Groundhogs Day. Ava Victoria - 6lbs 4oz. My second kid, we have a 4 year old boy.

Doctor wanted to induce labor last Monday, I said "couldn't we do it on Friday, Groundhogs day?" My wife rolled her eyes and the doctor said "sure!" She popped right out, early spring!

My main reason was a bit selfish, I wanted an easy birthday to remember. An added benefit is she has a ready made nickname. She'd better have a sense of humor, kind of necessary around me.

Nisei

Newly Enlightened
Wow, so that was the reason that movie was on couple o' days ago. I'd seen it many times already but I think this was the first time they broadcasted it on actual groundhog day overhere (the Netherlands - Europe).

Groundhog_Day.jpg

Last edited:

Nisei

Newly Enlightened
I'm very very sorry that happened. I had linked that picture from another site which obviously didn't allow it. I don't know what kinda picture was on this page but I hope it didn't offend anyone. I have put the pic which was intended to be there on my own domain now so I hope everything's OK again.

Status
Not open for further replies.