A2 porky feature

Illum

Flashaholic
from the looks of it on pk-e.com theres not much difference between the stock A2 except the additional strike bezel and laser etched text

is there any crenallated bezel rings that can fit the original A2 by means of set screws?

supes

Enlightened
Sure, GG&G sells a TID bezel and I think tadgear has one for some lights, not sure thought for A2.

mudhole

Newly Enlightened
I have a GG&G TID,that I got from a local dealer and that thing is badddd . . .
icon6.gif
It's seems like it'd be more effective than the scallops surefire puts on its lights.nice and sharp too.

mudhole

Newly Enlightened
Extreme outfitters.they're a full line dealer of many things surefire,blackhawk,safariland all that good stuff,they have a website i know that.and tadgear also distibutes the TID as well.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah i want to know the name too. the only models that i know of is one that will fit the e2e, one that will fit the g2/6p/9p, and the one that will fit the inova x5. i didnt know they made one for the a2.

mudhole

Newly Enlightened
alrighty couldnt find the tid on the website,there's too different stores one in north carloina,and one here in virginia beach.and apparently most online orders ship out from the north carolina store,which operates the website.I go to the one in the beach since it's local for me.

If anyone wants to give it a shot you might wanna try calling the number for the beach store they always have tids in stock many different sizes too:
757-363-0909

Last edited: