• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux III Ti-PD "Pay It Forward Special"

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD is a mint condition shelf queen McLux III Ti-PD w/ UV1J at a special price. But please read the following first:

I waited months for Don to post these lights for sale. But on the night when the sales thread finally opened, I was a little too slow getting my email sent off, and the whole run of lights sold out in less than 15 mins. I was bummed, and posted my disappointment on the McGizmo board. Then something amazing happened. CPFer Bamabright contacted me by PM to say that he would sell his new Ti-PD to me (which he hadn't even received from Don yet!) at the same price he paid for it: $425. This was at the height of Ti fever, when he probably could have gotten double for this light, if not more. It was an extraordinarily generous offer, and an example of CPF neighborly behavior at its best.

So... I'm now offering the same light at the same no profit price of $425, with a couple of conditions that I hope the buyer will observe, even though I can't enforce either one of them:

1) Please don't buy this light to flip it for a profit. I could easily do that, too, but the whole idea is to give another CPFer the chance to own this light at original cost.

2) I'd prefer to sell this to someone who doesn't currently own a Ti-PD, rather than to a CPFer who already owns one or two of the identical light. But if a "newbie" doesn't claim it within a day or so, I'll sell to anyone.

First to post I'll take it with no questions asked gets it. Please add 3% to the $425 to cover my PayPal fees, but I will ship overnight CONUS at my expense. Thanks for looking. (And reading.)

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux III Ti-PD "Pay It Forward Special"

OMg don't do this to me...I hat eyou guys You post these outrages offers at least your not being lame and selling the light that was sold to you for such greatness this is tru spirit CPF must always stay this way :thumbs:

BrightLight

Newly Enlightened

But I do have to ask: where do I send the $437.75 via paypal to?

BrightLight

Newly Enlightened

And one minute for some wise guy to commend on how fast it was sold.

charlesn

Enlightened
Congrats, Brightlight! And welcome to the McGizmo Ti-PD club! It's great to have a new member. PM sent with Paypal info.