Source for different clickies?

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a source of clickie type switches. Does anyone know where I might find a variety of different types and sizes of Kroll/Surfire-type switches? An online source would be great.

Thanks!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Try Digi-Key, I've bought a few things from them...resistors and such and some other odds and ends...a few two stage type clickies for Q3 mods. It's kind of like looking at another language similar to yours ie French - English. They've got mostly the same letters in their words, and some are even the same, but you still can't understand. It's a specific vocabulary used in a way that assumes you know certain things (which I do not). So think of it as having to learn another skill to go with flashlight modding as a whole. They sent me a free catalog, it's about the size of a phone book.

There are also people/business' that will custom design and make switches for you, but I have no idea how outrageous that can become.

Good luck.

Crux

Newly Enlightened
All Electronics has a push-on push-off switch rated at 12 amps. Its rather big and requires a rectangular hole... But, if you want to switch a lot of current (HID or the like) this may do the job.
Search for item PB-165 $0.60 each.

Otherwise, the Judco switches from DigiKey seem to offer a wide variety of options.