• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ~*[SOLD] Custom HA Blk Aleph 1*~

cryhavok

Enlightened
Made a few too many purchases lately, so it seems like this self queen has got to go :ohgeez:

Up for sale is an original HAIII Blk Aleph 1/1xcr123/standard tailcap(McClicky). The head has the Aleph 1 engraving logo(I put a piece of clear tape to protect). Tailcap has 3 bright green trits located 120º apart (at least 1 tritium is always visible from ALL angles) The light is in MINT condition...no dings/scratches.

The head has a SS Ti bezel and UCL Lens. The McR27 reflector is one of the newer ones (new=a few months ago) released from the shoppe that claim to have a higher reflectivity. Coupled with the UCL, this baby puts out A LOT of light.

As to the LE included, it is a FluPIC v. 2.2 mated to a Seoul P4 from PhotonFanatic. Coupled with the A1 head, this baby puts out an amazing 8520 lux@1meter :drool:The Tint is a wonderful white (USVOI Seoul P4 bin).

I will include a newish Battery Station RCR123 900mAh battery (Less than 1 charge cycle). What you get is a complete light, ready to rock-n-roll right out of the box.

The price will be $400 shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ Tracking. I am not responsible for any lost packages (Tracking should be sufficient, Insurance optional for added cost). International orders accepted (with slight recalculation for postage). "I'll take it" rules apply.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Comparing to the S27
IMG_0001-1.jpg

A1 on left, S27 on right((EV=-2, tint not as cool as picture shows. I would describe it as V0 with a hint of X0...very nice)
IMG_0003.jpg

It will be missed (A3 and TiA2 for size comparison)
IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ~*FS Custom HA Blk Aleph 1*~

2 Questions

1. What is the runtime?
2. Will it run in a 2 cell configuration

cryhavok

Enlightened

pcmike, yes it really is a great light. Stunning looks and even more stunning performance :rock:

nein166,
The runtime will depend on what level you use the light at. It uses the FluPIC driver, so runtime could probably be days on low or less than an hour on burst (1.2A). The FluPIC is only designed for 1 cell applications (but you could use a 18670/17670 if you have a 2 cell tube and want to use the head).

Cheers to Goldserve for making the FluPIC...it is slowly creeping its way into all my lights :thumbsup:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

:sold: I'll take it. Pending funds.

This will look nice on my Ti Pi (If enough sign up for the second run :naughty:)
PM you on details.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ~*[SPF] Custom HA Blk Aleph 1*~

:paypal:

Now all I have to do is hold out for a Gat V3 Ti and not spend too much in the meantime. :whistle: Easy as whistlin' dixie... right?
My g/f says we need a 12 step program.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi cryhavok,

Just got the A1. Mint as you said and better than I thought! :grin2:

Just in case curiosity gets the better of me what tool do you suggest using to take the LE out of the head? **EDIT - Nevermind it came out with thumb pressure on the bottom**

Brian

Last edited: