• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold!- Mac's The Torch

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
$350
Up for sale I have one of the coolest flashlights ever created. Pewter host, finned, and includes battery pack and engraved tailcap. This is 4,000 + Lumens of insane Hotwire! :naughty: Light is mint, and only been charged twice. Never easy to get, and now Mac has closed his list for further orders. :eeksign: Further details, if you need them, are here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117512

Disclaimer time: Price includes USPS Priority shipping, CONUS I will not be resposible for loss or damage in shipping. This light is listed at multiple Forums, time stamp in general will rule, but I reserve the right to decide who gets it in the case of a tie or near tie. Non-U.S. buyers please note: You need to contact me first before Posting "I'll Take It." Fact of life that Int'l shipping involves much more risk, is more expensive, and takes more time for me to complete. Not unwilling to consider, but I do prefer a domestic sale. Now for the pics, not that I'm any Wave_Particle by any means.

torch1.jpg

torch2.jpg

torch3.jpg

Last edited:

LowTEC

Enlightened
Re: FS - Mac's The Torch!

Brand new Torch from Mac $225 + $20 finned + $35 battery pack = $280

Used Torch = 350?

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

LowTEC said:

Used Torch = 350?

If you have a problem with the price, you should PM him.....and not challenge the price publicly.....that's just not appropriate... :ohgeez:

By the way, Mac has closed his sales thread on these....

WP

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Used Torch = 350?

:ohgeez: How many times do we have to go through this... DON'T trash other peoples sales threads!!:mad:

Nice light EM.

MSax

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Also, didn't Mac just recently say that he was going to stop making these? I'm not even sure you can still get one directly from him...

Good luck with your sale, ErickMack! This is a great light.

- FITP

LowTEC said:

Used Torch = 350?

Low blow, Low Tec.

Good luck getting one from Mac since he's not doing any more orders at the moment.

BUMP! I've owned a %$^%ful of lights and The Torch is the one light that put the biggest smile on my face when I turned the monster on. Guaranteed to make you smile!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

BrightLight said:

Indeed it is. Congrats BrightLight, it occurs to me this Torch will fullfill the destiny of your Username! :laughing:

Thank you much. :)

EM

Last edited: