Fenix L2D CE arrived by mail

KenD

Newly Enlightened
For those that pre-ordered the Fenix L2D, CE the wait has ended. Mine just arrived from Fenix-Store.com. The sticker on the box says: "6 Output Types, 135 lumens Max, Durable Type III hard anodized finish, Water resistant (dunkable), and Toughened Optical Glass with AR coating" It has a push-button tail cap switch, and comes with a black fabric holster.

It feel lighter than I would have expected for it's size, but the fit and finish look good. I will test it out and post more information. Of course, I am in my office while my new set of eneloop batteries is at home.

Last edited:

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
Beam Shots !!! and in scale with a AA mag light and....

Just give us some in use pics esp in hand!

:)

Due to a bungle on my part my pre-order did not go out till today.... so I have to wait till probably Wednesday.

Schizoid1

Newly Enlightened
For those that have received them, what city are you in? (Makeshift package tracker).

coppertrail

Enlightened
Mine arrived along with the L1D CE (It's @ home, I won't be there until 6 PM). I upgraded to priority mail shipping.

KenD

Newly Enlightened
I live in Los Angeles. I managed to find some batteries and it works very well. Took a few minutes to figure out that turning the bezel toggles from regular to "turbo" mode. Also, the tail button has a full on-off and a soft press to advance the different modes. My camera is at home, so no beam shots yet. My office staff must be wondering what I am doing in a darkened office. This light may be too long to be an EDC, but I can see it in my glove box or in a coat pocket when traveling.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big question is: Do you have a Nekomane LxT CR123 adapter to see if it fits (and works)? Or even an L1/2T to compare to? If not, send it to me promptly so I can check! :naughty:

Bullseye00

Newly Enlightened
Ken D, did you get priority overnight or something? You're on the other side of the country from Ga, where The Fenix Store is physically located.

KenD

Newly Enlightened
I had it sent standard U.S. post office delivery. Also, my order was placed later in mid January, so I was not one of the first to place an order.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both mine came as well, one had a very pronounced dark ring, the other also had a ring but not as over the top. Both were resolved with a simple twist or two to focus the reflector. I think I am going to be quite pleased with both!

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
just purchased the Fenix L2D CE. does anybody know where fenix is located? i ordered it with the priority mail option. i live in az. how long from the time it was shipped did it arrive at anyones home?

thezman

Enlightened
Fenix is in Arizona isn't it? :laughing:

Fenix, the company, is in China.

The Fenix Store is in Georgia.

zeeexsixare

Newly Enlightened
josean said:
Does it have the same "dark-ring" as the P1D-CE?

I'd say yes, the beam resembles the dark ring of the P1D CE. Emitter is also slightly off-center. Doesn't bug me at all.

Latest posts