• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:built-in rechargeable mag85 with FM deep reflector :SOLD

djkt

Newly Enlightened
3D mag with built in charging jack, center pin is positive and I will include male jack.DO'NT HAVE TO REMOVE BATTERIES TO CHARGE.
PVC tube for running 3 18650 li-ion batteries or remove PVC tube from battery holder and use three D li-ion when they become available.
Three slightly used ultrafire unprotected 18650 2400 mAh batteries
2-1185 bulbs , KIU hi temp socket installed
FiveMega deep reflector with borofloat lense
Charging jack will charge any batteries with correct pack charger.
I have one new in box li-ion pack charger I will sell with light.

$SOLD shipped for the light ,states only
$30 shipped for the charger with light,I will connect male jack
Paypal accecpted,PM me for info,First I'll take it gets it

Last edited:

Rommul

Enlightened
Re: FS:Rechargeable Mag85 with FM deep reflector

Did you do this mod yourself?

If so good job.

djkt

Newly Enlightened

Yes ,it is mine, time for some new projects,need to get rid of a few,thanks

djkt

Newly Enlightened

Added three slightly used ultrafire 18650 ,2400 mAh batteries,I use them in my mag85 and have had good luck with them.

djkt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Turn-Key Rechargeable 3D Mag85 with FiveMega smooth deep reflector

All offers will be consider,if there is a problem that I am to new to this forum let me know, maybe something can be worked out until everybody can trust me.What the heck price drop : $140 for the light

martonic

Enlightened
Re: FS:Turn-Key Rechargeable 3D Mag85 with FiveMega smooth deep reflector:pRICE DROP

Hi - does this work with protected batteries? If not, what precautions are needed? Thanks in advance.

djkt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Turn-Key Rechargeable 3D Mag85 with FiveMega smooth deep reflector:pRICE DROP

This light will work with AW'S protected batteries,they are the only protected batteries that I have heard of that will light the 1185 bulb.Using the unprotected batteries that I include with the light will require extra care. I just charge the batteries frequently and do'nt run them down to low and every now and then I check the voltage of each cell to make sure they are discharging and charging somewhat equally.

biochem

Newly Enlightened

Nice light. What's the runtime with 3 x 18650? Will it fire up without a double click on the protected batteries? and has the switch been treated with ProGold? Thanks in advance!

djkt

Newly Enlightened

Runtime is around 30 minutes give or take and I will treat this light with progold if whoever buys it wants it and with AW'S protected batteries (in the dealers corner) they will fire up on single click,they are the only protected batteries that I know of that will do this, thanks for looking

djkt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Built in Rechargeable 3D Mag85 with FiveMega smooth deep reflector:LAST PRICE DROP

:bumpit: for last and final price drop.

defblade

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Built in Rechargeable 3D Mag85 with FiveMega smooth deep reflector:LAST PRICE DROP

PM sent

defblade

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it :)