Hal the Door Peephole

strebalicious

Newly Enlightened
So after playing around a little with LED throwies, I found out that the 10mm LED fit perfectly into my door peephole. So now, from the outside, it kinda looks like Hal. The battery is mostly drained, so it should be a little brighter with a better battery that just the 2032. I think I'll leave it that way.

hal.jpg

Newuser01

Enlightened
gorn said:
Man I hope you don't live in Boston. That may cost you $2 million and some jail time.
U know that was soooooooo Stup!d that was not even funny!
I hope that they send some of them back to school or something. Atleast that was too heavy handed and over reacted... Just my 2 cent, don't sh@@t me.:awman::awman:

Regards.

Led_Blind

Enlightened
Well its the same old story.

How stupid are we, we just spent thousands on defusing advertising sighn. How do we divert attention from our own stupidity. I know, lets book them for something and blame the advertisers for our own stupidity.

strebalicious

Newly Enlightened
I want to creep people out, not blind them.

And I modified it a little. Using 2 rechargeable AAA batteries to make it easy to switch out. Having a metal door helps since I just glued a magnet to the back of the holder.

halback.jpg

Here it is with fresh batteries.

hal2.jpg

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Morning Dr. Chandra

People will think your whole front room is lit up BRIGHT RED!

Maybe there are satanic rituals going on inside...

Maybe the Terminator is aiming at me...

Walt175

Enlightened
I'd love to see the look on the first person to notice it!

I need to make one of these to take with me when I travel. Never mind the do-not-disturb sign! :lolsign: