• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - Custom Gold Barbolight Dragon!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
$350
Mint, very rare, all gold anodized Barbolight Dragon 1X3C Dive light. Has large optic & bright beam (Lux III I think). Withstands Pressures to many fathoms (1000Ft, IIRC, deeper than any recreational diver can go) with multi-O-Ring seals in tail cap, and built like a tank. One of just a handful made by "Javier López" during his company's early days. This fine light may be only one of only a couple with this all custom gold anodizing. It was custom ordered directly from "Javier López" in 2004. Been a shelf queen with me, and this baby needs to be used. Comes in navy blue nylon soft sheath with a flap closure.

Disclaimer time: Price includes USPS Priority shipping, CONUS I will not be resposible for loss or damage in shipping. This light is listed at multiple Forums, time stamp in general will rule, but I reserve the right to decide who gets it in the case of a tie or near tie. Non-U.S. buyers please note: You need to contact me first before Posting "I'll Take It." Fact of life that Int'l shipping involves much more risk, is more expensive, and takes more time for me to complete. Not unwilling to consider, but I do prefer a domestic sale.

Dragon-3.jpg

dragon1.jpg

dragon2.jpg

dragon3.jpg

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Custom Gold Barbolight Dragon!

Now there's a light you don't see everyday! I can't believe you are letting this one go! :mecry:

Does it come with the prototype Dam-Cham? :grin2: Just kidding.....

WP

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Custom Gold Barbolight Dragon!

arewethereyetdad said:
I'll take that bad boy. :grin2:

All yours, mate! :) Gonna really miss this one, never seen another like it for sale. :ohgeez:

Thanks, Troy.

EM