I'm in trouble now!

Campdavid

Newly Enlightened
Been a big fan of SF for a long time so I never bothered with Fenix. While ordering stuff from Lighthound, I grabbed a Civictor on a whim.

Oh no!!!! I REALLY like it.....now I am going to be cash poor and (Fenix) light rich!!! Fenix....good stuff!

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I have a Fenix P1D-CE, and I'm very impressed. SureFire cost more, and will be higher quality, but do you REALLY need that much quality? The Fenix is such a huge step up from a MagLite, which was a huge step up from nasty plastic torches.

supes

Enlightened
Wait until you get the other lights from Fenix like the L2D, you will have a big smile on your face. :D

Last edited:

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a CivictorV1 and lo_ve it. I'm hoping they come out with one with a Cree. :grin2:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1DCE is amazing torch. L2D-CE is great too. The interface is brilliant.

So is L0D-CE. These cree Fenix lights are really awesome.'

I love the KM2 knive too. I wish it was a regular item.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lite_me said:
I have a CivictorV1 and lo_ve it. I'm hoping they come out with one with a Cree. :grin2:

I couldn't wait. I modded my C-V1 with a Cree and my 1.7 watt driver (~500mA of drive). It's hard for me to believe only 1 cell can produce this much light for an hour. The Cree is a no compromise top performer; I love the tint. Now I need to get a McR-18 stiple reflector to get rid of the evil dark ring and it will be perfect.