CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY A MAG LED

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
wal-mart seems to be the cheapest for me. i got the 3aa for 23.00 and a little tax. not a bad light either

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which one? Mag LED module, 2 or 3 cell MiniMagLED, or a MagLED light ?
And if you're looking to pinch pennies with mail-order, the shipping is probably going to more than offset any savings you might realize from the price and the non-payment of sales tax.

You probably have wide variety of options locally in your area with both national and regional chains, though you'll also want to factor in travel time and fuel costs.

cutlerylover

Banned
Hmmm, I don't know about the cheapest, but I know many of use pick them up when we are at lowes, or Walmart...but their might be a cheaper place to buy them online? Just remember to calculate shipping into the full cost of the flashlight, I always do...

Which one are you looking for...2,3AA - 2,3,4C - 2,3,4D ?

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
I want to buy a 3D. The only problem with Walmart and Target is that I've only seen black ones, and I would like to get a silver or gray one.

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a 3D. FLR says it is the best of the three D cell lites.

My only problem with Wal-Mart and Target is that I have only seen black ones. I am looking for a gray or silver one.

Duplicate Post.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Fry's has both colors as part of their inventory, though actual in-store stock probably varies from store to store. Wal*Mart does carry both colors, you could check there if you are able to go to more than one of their stores. Sorry, don't remember if Target carried both.
Home Depot does not carry the 3 cell. I think Orchard Supply only has the black one, never looked at Sears/K-Mart.

Come to think of it, isn't Ontario in your backyard? :)

cutlerylover

Banned
You should call walmart and check on them often...they carry the silver/pewter MAGLED 3D ones often, your local places migth just be sold out...If you call they can go in the isle and check for you, then if they have what you want you cna have them hold it for you at customer service...thats what I do sometime to save myself a trip their...Since gas is sooooo darn expensive!

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mag Instruments Inc. Ontario, CA ? ;)

Though I wouldn't try and buy one from them directly, they'd probably have to charge you full bore retail MSRP, like most manufacturers, so that they don't offend their distributors or retail merchants

LiteBrite said:
I'm about 40 minutes from Ontario. Why?