Great day for customer service!

bobbomatic

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone! I just got off the phone with Fenix-Store and I have to say David is awesome! I hadn't gotten a confirmation email on my product being shipped so I gave him a call and he sent a new email while on the phone :) which I promptly recieved! This is my first purchase at Fenix-Store and so far all is good. Can't wait for my L2T to arrive!

Also just got off the phone with Surefire customer service. My E1L's click switch broke(it can click on but not off). I was on the phone for all of a minute. I explained the problem and all the guy said was "whats your name and address, we'll ship out a new switch immeadietly!".

I just had the greatest experience of my life today with customer support. Cheers to SF and FS! :goodjob:

Spotpuff

Newly Enlightened
My past dealings with Fenix Store have always been great. David is always quick on emails and allowed me to exchange an L1T that I bought previously that had a noticeable tint to it.

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
fyi, this will get moved to the cheers and jeers section by moderators...

hopefully surefire stays on their word... from what i've read surefire is hit or miss sometimes when it comes to customer service...

Latest posts