• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: CR2 Ion XT

pcmike

Enlightened
Just as the title suggests. I'd prefer the Ti version, however I'm not going to discount a regular ION that has been upgraded to XR-E. I'd prefer to see some pictures. Please PM or post here with offers.

:thanks:

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: CR2 Ion XT

I have one, minty fresh. $305 shipped if you want it, I eat PP fees. Its the lil one in the pics. :)

Titan004.jpg

Titan005.jpg

Titan003.jpg

pcmike

Enlightened

PSM,

You wouldn't happen to have beamshots would you? Just curious how DIFFERENT the beam is on this light.

pcmike

Enlightened

Would you say the beam is ablong shaped at all or otherwise not as circular as your PD-S (weird comparison I know, just curious)?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

pcmike said:
Would you say the beam is ablong shaped at all or otherwise not as circular as your PD-S (weird comparison I know, just curious)?
when you have a circular reflector with a circular focal point, the beam is gonna be a circle. Incans are what your thinking of....

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's not the prettiest hotspot on earth.....if you look at the hotspot on my pic, you can see the squarish shape of the emitter. The spill is very even and uniform and very nice. The hotspot is square with a few artifacts inside (at least in mine). There's little transition between hotspot and spill. Overall, the beam is extremely useful... and the artifacts cannot be seen in real use..... only white wall hunting.

Overall, the physical finish on the light is perfect for EDC keychain use. Here's mine after more than a month on my keychain (with 5 other keys) and a whole lot of abuse:

tiionxtlz0.jpg

Still looks brand new!

:thumbsup: WP

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

PoliceScannerMan said:
when you have a circular reflector with a circular focal point, the beam is gonna be a circle. Incans are what your thinking of....

Nice PSM! My beam's hotspot is squarish.... looks like you lucked out! :thumbsup:

WP

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Ti CR2 Ion XT on left, McLuxIII-PD UX1K on right... both on high.

mg9479smcd6.jpg

:) john

PS - I'm doing a test on low on mine right now!

Led_Blind

Enlightened

Its a flood light, the odd looking large hotspot does not realy detract from the usability of the light.... I just want a Ti one.

pcmike

Enlightened

Found one. I happened to snag the last one from 4sevens' store.

Thanks for the offers guys. Feel free to use this thread to still discuss selling your lights.

Special thanks to PSM and WP for the great information and detailed pictures. I appreciate it guys!