• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo 27LT... THANKS CPF, :)>, Ride

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
To pay for a project I've decided to sell my prized Lux III McGizmo 27LT.

The light is stock with a UX1K LuxIII and DBx2 driver set for 917mA on high and the McGizmo titanium clip. Includes the stock bezel.

This is a wonderful light on its own, and for those who wanted a 27LT-S here's a chance to pick up the perfect host for a 917mA Seoul modded light. It appears the 27LT-S lights are completely sold out... keep it stock, mod it to a Seoul, or wait a few months until the latest technology curve flattens out and install the latest and greatest then.

To sell it quickly I'll price it at $190 shipped via USPS first class. Overseas is fine, but shipping will be at cost. I won't charge any additional Paypal fees either.

First unconditional "I'll Take It" wins. Here's a link to more information about this incredible little light. I'll donate a portion of the sale to CPF.

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo 27LT

Great price!

If I didn't have 5 already:ohgeez:

These are beautiful lights that are built like a brick $#!+house.

I have taken these out hiking and they are just about perfect; The low beam is more than enough for almost every task that would need to be performed and it lasts for 18 freakin hours and the high beam is very impressive with a perfect shape and great intensity.

If I was a competent modder, I could grab this light and mod it with a Seoul for less than a new one.

-Goatee

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! The 27LT is the most rugged light in my small collection.

Don's announced that he's out of aluminum lights and is focusing on Ti from now on. No more 27LT-S. I was going to have this one converted to a Seoul emitter until I got the chance to purchase a 27LT-S. Now I have no need for the light and would rather sell it to someone who wishes either to have a bright light (lots of throw) with a wonderful, bright spill and long runtimes, and have a nice upgrade path at 917mA.

I've attached a couple of images of the light:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is a 2x123 (or 1x17670) light, about 1/2" longer than my old-gen L1.

I don't know if this picture helps or not:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chronos is an excellent person to deal with. I will refund 5% of the final purchase price to the buyer.

-Goatee

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

:)> said:
Chronos is an excellent person to deal with. I will refund 5% of the final purchase price to the buyer.

-Goatee

:drool::drool::drool:

Goatee,

Thank you! This is unreal. And completely unexpected.

The generosity of others on this board, Goatee included, is beyond belief.

I am humbled. And I will donate 5% of the purchase price back to CPF.

Last edited:

RIDE

Enlightened

This is too cool! I am new to this forum...but very prominent in a few other forums...and really like a lot of what I have seen in here. I have been lucky to have dealt with many very nice folks.

SO...let me give back a bit too....I will kick in 5% of the final purchase price and let the buyer tell me where to send it...either back to them, or to CPF as a donation.

Now come on.....let's get this thing sold!

RIDE

dcjs

Newly Enlightened

Someone buy this really quick, PLEASE! Otherwise I'm going to have to do something my bank account will regret.. :ohgeez:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

RIDE,

:drool::drool::drool:

Thank you!

OK, I'm now raising the price to $997.95, so Sasha should get a nice check. ;)

KIDDING!

Really, this is so generous of everyone.

dcjs,

You'll regret missing out on this light... ;) Think of Sasha! ;) :)

I'll drop the price to $185.00

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have only $100 in my paypal account I don't know if you would support a trade for a Buck 110 Knife with a polished blade? If there is anything you would trade to conter the $90 that I don't have I would definately go for it.

dcjs

Newly Enlightened

Chronos said:
dcjs,

You'll regret missing out on this light... ;) Think of Sasha! ;) :)

I'll drop the price to $185.00

chronos,

an unexpected fit of flashlight madness just made me buy an S27-PD, so I'll have to let this one pass.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

65535, I appreciate the offer! However, I need the money to cover the cost of another project. Thank you though!

I received an offer via pm, and I replied. Once it is all finalized I'll post the sales price.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: McGizmo 27LT

This is a textbook example of why I love this place :) Whoever ends up with this beauty will not be dissapointed; great price and these 27LT lights could very well be THE most rugged lights out there!

Banshee

Enlightened

I'll take it...

The HD45 is the last McGizmo light I've purashed..so the 27LT will fit the bill nicely

PM me with paypal info.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Banshee,

May I ask you to wait a few hours? I received a PM and am awaiting confirmation. I'll wait until 3:00 PM, if that is ok. If I don't hear back I'll sell it to you.

Thanks! :)