Which new Cree or Seoul lights have a momentary clicky tailswitch?

InfidelCastro

Banned
Anyone know of any Cree or Seoul LED lights that have a Sure-Fire style momentary clicky instead of the reverse clicky?

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm...let me run through my head what's currently available...
Fenix, Jetbeam, Lumapower, Huntlight, Rexlight, Liteflux, various low priced chinese (dealextreme, kaidomain, QCG)...doesn't seem like it. At least not that I can think of right now. Until one of the US mfrs comes out with a Cree or SSC light, I don't think you'll have a true momentary clicky. Looks like SF will be the first of the US mfrs to release Cree lights. Don't know when (if ever) PentagonLight, Streamlight, or Pelican will come out with Cree or SSC lights. It'd be sweet if they did. I think the closest you can get right now are the Lumapower lights with the tactical switch (push for momentary, twist for constant).

Monolith

Enlightened
ElektroLumens Lucidus XR-2 and Lucidus XR-3 both have momentary, and I also assume so will the DeCree (all 3 lights are Cree XR-E lights).

vtran96

Newly Enlightened
I was told that Huntlight will soon be out with a momentary switch. Don't know the timeframe, but was just told soon. I've been waiting for it before I make any purchases. :popcorn:

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, some Cree/SSC lights with momentary. I'm interested in that Huntlight momentary switch, but I wonder how long it'll take them. I thought Lumapower was also coming out with a momentary switch for the M1...maybe that never happened.

Isn't the Liteflux LF1 a momentary?...if so, I wonder if their future Cree/SSC lights will have momentary also.

whc

Enlightened
The Lumapower D-Mini has a momentary switch. Just nut like Surefire, it is a tail twisty with momentary in (also a reverse clicky in the package).

Or else like jsr wrote Lumapower should come Mid-Mar-2007 (I am personally waiting for that :))...

Last edited:

InfidelCastro

Banned
jsr said:
Cool, some Cree/SSC lights with momentary. I'm interested in that Huntlight momentary switch, but I wonder how long it'll take them. I thought Lumapower was also coming out with a momentary switch for the M1...maybe that never happened.

Isn't the Liteflux LF1 a momentary?...if so, I wonder if their future Cree/SSC lights will have momentary also.

Yea, the Liteflux LF1 had a great momentary clicky, like a Sure-Fire. Made it very useful as a tasklight or tactical light, as opposed to alot of these shelf toys we've been seeing the past few months.