1st L1D CR123 body?

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
EDIT: I didnt want to change the length of the light as it is perfect. I went ahead and made one... I already used up a CR123 Playing with it....

Any one Make one yet?

My threading gear set is chewed up.

I have a peice of aluminum tube that just fits the 123, it'll only need's turning down slightly and threading...

What is the thread pitch?

and is any one interested in threading some bodies? I have enough stock for about 6 bodies. I could make 6 and then send them for treading.

Maybe in trade we can split which ever bodies come out right.

Last edited:

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
Re: Any body turn out a L1D 123 body?

Well I got tired of waiting on yall to reply!!!

So I made one myself!!!

I think I like this aspect better than a separate 123 body as this allows me to use AA's as well as the light doesn't change lengths. I'm using the light for a tactical Illumination tool so changes to length can really screw with ones training.
I left enough of the old AA diameter part at the bottom to stabilize a full AA and to center the Dummy.

edc.jpg

L1D123.jpg

l1d123tube.jpg

Last edited:

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
Re: Any body turn out a L1D 123 body?

On another Note I tried the same thing with an L1T I have but for CR2's. It works well all so!!! I MIGHT be able to get a 123 in one of mine as it is VERY centered. If it does break through it'll be very slight,and I'm gonna throw a Shrink tube over it and call it a bite guard...

Latest posts