• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo PD-S Seoul LED***Sold***

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Here is a new McGizmo PD-S Seoul LED light. App 3 weeks old with less than 2 minutes of runtime. No nicks, dings, scratches, or other issues...new/mint. No H3 vial and no Ti bezel ring. This is the standard version(not miser). The description states it all, this is one fabulous light! I'm saddened that I must offer it for sale but things happen. I waited a long time to acquire a PD and the wait was worth it. Form, function, quality of build, words can not describe. Owners know and understand.

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo PD-S Seoul LED***Sold Pending Funds***

This McGizmo PD-S has been sold and a PM with Paypal info has been sent.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: McGizmo PD-S Seoul LED***Sold Pending Funds***

From the BST rules:
"Note: We don't understand the practice of "editing out the sale price" after the sale is over. It's considered respectful if the seller leaves the price so that others may know in the future what an item may bring in, while considering a like item to be sold. Additionally, it may give a buyer an idea what he may be putting out when considering purchasing an item."

So although it's not stated as forbidden, it seems like it's pretty much the norm.

:) john