Fenix kubotan light?

Bobmeister

Newly Enlightened
I received my Fenix L0D the other day, and as I was admiring it, I noticed that it was the same diameter and just over half the length of my kubotan. Suddenly a light (what else?) went on over my head... if I could attach the L0D head to a 2AAA Fenix body, then I would have a flashlight that was the same length, width and hardness (more or less) as my kubotan.

That would be a perfect keychain light for me - and the 2.4 - 3.0v of two AAA cells would create a fairly decent output.

Surely I'm not the first person to think of this, but I can't seem to find any 2AAA bodies at the Fenix Store or Fenix Light websites. Does anyone here know if such an animal exists?

carrot

Flashaholic
No such light. I am not sure you should be expecting one, either, but if Fenix sees enough demand, it might happen.

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
Does it have to be fenix? You could always mod one of these when the come out :grin2: . (I wouldn't know, stuff in Canada comes slow). I don't know about how studry it is though. I would love to see a penlight-ish fenix (or any jetbeam, rexlight, or liteflux for that matter).

flash_bang

Enlightened
hmmm, might not be the type you're looking for, but there is a 2AAA maglite, possibly has a LED drop-in or something of that sort

Latest posts