• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire Porcupines Available

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I am about to order SF Porcupine lights and am wondering how many of you would want some. Let me know if you are willing to purchase any of the following at the listed prices and I will front the money.

I may can get these to you guys for a little less but with shipping charges to me, wire fees, and the strengthening yen, the final cost to my doorstep is a little more than what you might think. If enough people want these, the prices will be around $50-$80 less but if only a few are wanted, the above issues take a toll. Let me know the max price you would pay for any of these and I will see what I can do. If I order enough, he may give me even a further discount. Also, don't think you are commited to anything, I could care less if I'm stuck with a bunch of these lights since the last U2PK on ebay went for $800.

U2 Porcupine $685 - 2 Available
L2 Porcupine $400 - 2 Available
L6 Porcupine $675 - 3 Available
SW01 TailCaps $100 - Small ones
KL3HAWH $100 - 1 more available
KL3BLWH $100 - Unknown Quantities

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
The police model is the hardest light to find by a long shot and I'm still looking for that picture but its basically an L6 with a large Z46ish Bezel and M3ish body styling with the words "POLICE" on it in several places. I am about to buy several lights monday and just need to know if I need to get more so you guys let me know because my bank charges me quite a bit to wire transfer and I don't want to do it more than once. I don't need money, just a confirmation that I can get rid of them if I go ahead and buy them all. They are all coming from a friend overseas so delivery won't be for a few weeks and I can't garuantee anything but I know he has what I listed initially.

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashgreenie said:
Which SW01 is it??

From an earlier post above: "And BTW, the SW01 caps are the LARGE ones!"

Purple A2's? I assume you mean the Winelights, not a purple A2 Like Al and some others have, right? :)

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
EricMack said:
From an earlier post above: "And BTW, the SW01 caps are the LARGE ones!"

Purple A2's? I assume you mean the Winelights, not a purple A2 Like Al and some others have, right? :)

No, These are not wine lights.....they are bright purple!! I stil don't know how many are available but they look exactly like the one I have see posted here.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
The quantity and availability of the purple lights is unknown at this time, I just know he has one or some and am waiting on more information. All I can do is take names and try to get them in a first come first served basis. As for the PKs listed with prices, I can get for sure.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Don't forget, for an extra $50 I can get these lights anytime but for the prices listed I will wait until all or most are spoken for then make one purchase to save the wire fees since that is the only method of payment he accepts....just let me know.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I don't have a price on the purple one yet, maybe tomorrow.

That link to the police model is correct if you switch the bodies......somebody was playing legos. And the only reason its $900 is because I want it myself but, hey, everyone has their price....right?

I'm in Texas and no, shipping is not included nor is paypal fees. Both of which won't be any more than it costs me.