Loosen SF's filters...

UWAK

Enlightened
I have two Surefire filters (beamshaper and red color) that getting loose in the head of my E series lights. Is there anyway that I can make it tight again? Thx.

Frids

Flashlight Enthusiast
cable lock or something of the sort are other names, they are simple plastic wires that are flat and have teeth when you feed one end into th emating loop on the other and pull it tightens the hole created by it making it smaller most are permanent and can easily be cut they don't protrude too much.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe line the inside of your filter with some tape to make the inner diameter smaller.

prof

Enlightened
Another possible solution--use ponytail holders. Most discount department stores and drugstores carry them. Get the clear ones that are advertised as being nonslip. Put one or two around the bezel--will hold things just fine.

I prefer these over rubber bands or other approaches as they have a bit of texture (to hold hair) and do not slip. Also, since they're clear, they don't show up much.

You can also use these to attach a surefire beamshaper or filter to an Inova T1.

good luck.

UWAK

Enlightened
Thx for the help guys. mossyoak, I live in Indonesia so such a way you suggest is very hard to do. but thanks anyway. Cheers!

Frids