What does CPF mean to you?

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
A place to take a break from life.

I can leave all of my troubles and focus on something I enjoy. Isn't that the definition of a hobby (some would say obsession)?

OJ

drizzle

Enlightened
Here's one in five words:Considerate, knowledgable, friendly, rational, people.

And here's another: Only forum I visit daily.

I'M DK

Newly Enlightened
My relaxing :ohgeez: :laughing: :whistle: :thinking: :wtf: :paypal: :hairpull: :banghead: :crackup: :broke: :crazy: :sweat: :rant: :twothumbs hobby, modding flashlights.

DK (so I cheated)

Last edited:

Jurphaas

Newly Enlightened
In two:
Opinions and Information!

as a very welcome addition: camaraderie and friendship.
contact to: makers, modders and meeting other CPF's.

I'll keep on visiting!
Greetings Jurphaas.

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
Crazy people farting
lightbulb.gif
064.gif

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, this is longer than five words. It's a short amusing story. Like lots of people, I heard it for the first time on the West Wing from Leo [size=-1]McGarry.

"This guy is walking home one night and falls in a whole. The walls are so steep that he can't get out. So he decides to wait and see if anyone comes along to help him out. A doctor walks by and the guy yells out, "hey doc, could you help me out of this hole?" The doctor writes up a prescription and throws it down in the hole and walks off. Then along comes a priest and the guy yells out again, "father think you could help me out of this hole?" The priest writes up a prayer and throws it down in the hole and walks off. Finally along comes a friend and the guy yells out, "hey, how about giving me a hand out of this hole?" The friend jumps into the hole and the stranded guy says, "What are you, stupid? Now we're both stuck down here." Sounding confident, the friend says, "Yeah I know, but I've been down here before, and I know the way out."":)
[/size]