• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: FFIII and FB1/KL1

rscanady

Enlightened
Time to thin the herd a bit more:

1. D. Speck FFIII with Bullfrog flap Art of the Hide Holster. This was used and carried (carried in the holster). There are a couple of small spots on Anodizing missing around the bezel and one on the body (this was never dropped! the missing ano seems typical of the FFIII), this was how it was received from Doug. Comes with RCR123 (not the charger though), Bullfrog holster, and copper ring for sandwiches. This is a nice piece but I just dont carry it anymore, the threads and twist action are still the smoothest I have seen. Why wait for Doug to deliver when you can have one now with a beautiful holster to house it! Asking $150 (SOLD) shipped CONUS (PM for international) with DC and Ins.
FFIII.jpg

2. This is a FB1 body (style with leaf spring contacts) with an old style KL1 head, the Lux I was replaced with a Lux III TXXJ, the bezel is very marred up trying to get the thing apart, this was a light that I toyed around with while modding. It does work I I will sell cheap since it is "used". $50 (SOLD) shipped CONUS (PM for international)
FB1KL1.jpg

First unconditional "I'll or I will take it" gets it. Thanks for looking.

Ryan

Last edited:

rscanady

Enlightened
Re: FS: FFIII and FB1/KL1

PM's replied, both items currently (SPF), backups noted. Just to let you guys know I have to go to work today, so assuming funds are sent I will box the stuff up tonight and get it out first thing tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ryan

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

3rd back-up On FF3..if it gets here..

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, that FF3 with holster is HOT. I have the same exact holster and construction is top notch. One of the best EDC setups I have. Only thing to make it better will be a Cree or Seoul transplant!

hawkz

Newly Enlightened
Pumaman, Yeah....it's like...FINALLY! I guess hounding CPF finally paid off. Now for the SSC upgrade. Are you gonna post more pics for the DIY?

hawkz

Newly Enlightened
Got the FFIII and holster today. Great packaging. Hella expensive shipping for priority...nearly $9? Thanks Ryan!