• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: McGizmo HD45 (with Sapphire lens)

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
  • Twisty two stage DBx2 150/750 (NO POLARITY PROTECTION)
  • 45 mm reflector with concentrated spot and corona beams for extended reach on low and high levels
  • Dual O-ring seal between head & body
  • LuxIII UX1K
  • 2xCR123 or 1x17650 Li-Ion or 1x18650 Li-Ion
  • Includes original window and SAPPHIRE window (47mm diameter x 4mm thick) installed with new o-ring. This was a $63 option from Shoppe - this window is as THICK and CLEAR as you can get! (the original window was scuffed at or on its way from the Shoppe) As found here: http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=897
  • Minor imperfections, nothing egregious
$265 $255-shipped SOLD, USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. PayPal (+3.5%) or USPS money order.

KL4 head
  • XO tint (to my eye), the whitest of the 4 KL4 heads that I had
  • Minor imperfections around bezel, as evidenced in the pictures
$80-shipped [SOLD], USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. PayPal (+3.5%) or USPS money order.

HD45KL4003.jpg

HD45KL4004.jpg

HD45KL4001.jpg

HD45KL4002.jpg

HD45KL4005.jpg

Last edited:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo HD45 (with Sapphire lens) and KL4

I really want an HD45 to round off my McGizmo collection.....I just don't have the funds right now :awman: Good luck selling that beauty!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have to resist! I have a soft spot for these lights; they are the finest luxeon lights that I have ever used and the sapphire window is really nice icing on the cake!

Get this out of here quick so that I don't get into deep $#!+ with my wife on or around Valentines Day!

-Goatee

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened

Goat,

It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. And besides, Valentine's will be over by time you get the light! :naughty:

:grin2:

Fringe

Enlightened
WOW, HD45 with saphire. This is sweet guys.

I will never give up my LuxV HD45 and the LuxIII are just as good.

CLHC

Flashaholic
WHOA! Two Forty Five for a McGizmo HD45? ! Man. . .I would on it if I had da kine eh? :broke:

Happy Selling!