L2D and L1D CE in OZ

r0b0r

Enlightened
Just ordered mine express post from Torchworld. Should be here by the weekend (I'm on the West coast)

Looking forward to it :)

Especially considering my ZPower from DX hasn't arrived yet... :(
I'm lightless! (well, atleast as far as nice bright ones go)

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
r0b0r said:
Just ordered mine express post from Torchworld. Should be here by the weekend (I'm on the West coast)

Looking forward to it :)

Especially considering my ZPower from DX hasn't arrived yet... :(
I'm lightless! (well, atleast as far as nice bright ones go)

yikes. the prices on that website are way overpriced. 70.00 for the l2d ce.:thumbsdow the fenix-store is only 55.00:rock:

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flash-addict wrote: "yikes. the prices on that website are way overpriced. 70.00 for the l2d ce.
thumbsdown.gif
the fenix-store is only 55.00
buttrock.gif
"

domain .au and OZ = Australia

A$ = Australian dollar

L2Dce at A$71.95 = ~ US$56.......

r0b0r

Enlightened
Hehe.
The price is quite competitive :)

Even with the CPF discount from fenix-store I would prefer to deal with Torchworld (the difference of a couple dollars), as they are overnight express post distance :p

Whee!

The L1D has been sent to my work address, I'm not in on thursdays but I think I may have to make a little appearence in the afternoon solely to come pick it up:p

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
I've bought all of my recent fenix torches from torchworld (including L1DCE and L2DCE which are en route as I type). The service is excellent, the prices good, and the short shipping time is a bonus for an impatient torch addict like myself.

jur

Newly Enlightened
David at Torchworld seemingly matches Fenix-store's prices; when the P1D-CE came out, he emailed me, mentioning that he puts them up for the same amount as 7777. While 7777 has free shipping, Torchworld is down the road so shipping is low and I like supporting the locals.

Just ordered 2 L1D-CE :)

LA OZ

Enlightened
Not to say that you can claim the 10% GST that was charged. You technically could not claim that from ordering outside OZ. So the price match is in fact 10% less than ordering from overseas.