How do you carry your flashlight?

Hallorann

Newly Enlightened
How do you guys carry your flashlights?

Pocket? Special carrier on your belt?

I carry a Streamlight Stylus everywhere I go. It rides alongside an ink pen in my left front pants pocket.

Hallorann

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
PD-S clipped inside my pocket, Draco XR-E on my keychain, and a light inside my messenger bag when I'm goin' somewhere - usually an A19 XR-E with a custom Piglet board with faster strobe for biking!

:) john

Ringer

Newly Enlightened
My HDS EDC is always in my front right pocket. Other than that there could be anything from a Surefire G2 with P61 bulb in a holster to a Fenix P1 in a coat pocket or around my neck on a breakaway lanyard. For the most part it's the HDS in the pocket though, no clip.

Of course there are other lights around the house, office and in the vehicles.

TorchMan

Enlightened
Orb Raw inside left pocket. McLux PDIII clipped to left pocket. Gladius in a Ripoffs holster on right side. And, for the past few days, also in holster on right side, Pelican M6 Lithium. Been walking at night and quite a few dark areas on the route. Felt the need for the incan punch.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
U60GT in Concealco SF100 belt holster (or B42XRGT clipped to pocket via Arc4 style clip).

Arc-P on break-away neck lanyard.

Huntlight FT-01 rides in my coat pocket.

CFU

Illum

Flashaholic
there has been so much thread on this:ohgeez:

for the heck of it:grin2:

pocket carry, bezel up for 1 or 2x123A lights.
shirt pocket for anything AAA or AAAA based lights
anything that uses coil cells go on the keychain

lightcacher

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Photon clone and a Fenix P1D-CE on my keyring. Pretty much fills my personal lighting needs.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally its a Fenix P1 loose in the front left pocket. But I recently bought a Blackberry "Pearl" phone/email/internet device that rides there now, so I've been trying out a P1 or L1D CE in the latter's belt holster.

cheers

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
My cute little Fenix P1 (which is now on it's 3rd battery after going into a somewhat moon mode) is carried in the provided holster on my belt just in front of my Nokia on my right side.

Two spare cells ride in a Walmart match case in the door of my truck, so bright is never too far away!

Also my ARC AAA rides around my neck on a silver bead chain.

Because two is one and one is none!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
there has been so much thread on this
ohgeez.gif

Yeah, but they are fun (in a flashaholic kind of way).
smile.gif

CFU

lednut

Newly Enlightened
Dorcy 1W CR123 in RF pocket with Victorinox Mechanic.Keys with SL Keymate in LF pocket.

stonehold

Newly Enlightened
P1D-CE in the watch pocket w/ lanyard clipped to a belt loop, Coast LED Lenser LL7830 pocketed, Solitaire w/Sandwich Shoppe SMJLED2 in a Nite Ize Clip Case Plus, Brookstone combo garage remote/key light pocketed.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
My milkyspit Nuwai 301X-3 Cree XRE or JetBeam Mk I in my front pocket, in a jacket pocket my SF L5 or Inova XO with a reflector and 1.3 watt led.

Last edited: