• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD..McGizmo 27LT-S

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked this up in a package deal. I already have one, so I am going to let this one go.

27LT-s with the Seoul P4 in it. Sale will also include a Titanium Bezel ring made exclusively for the 27lt.

$325 pp, shipped priority w/ins in usa. Interntl extra.
p1010011ps8.jpg

p1010010fp3.jpg

Light is being shipped to me today. These pics are just to show what one looks like.

Last edited:

schwim

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS..McGizmo 27LT-S

I love this light. Is there any chance of parting the bezel? Or could you tell me where to get it? The Shoppe, or Don?

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mofo bezel plus a Seoul at 917mA... What's not to love? I have the identical light and it is one of my favorites. Good luck with the sale! This is quite a deal...

charlesn

Enlightened

Wow... it's not often (more like never, these days) that you see a sold out, limited edition light AND a sold out, limited edition Ti bezel being offered for not much more than cost by the seller. The bezel alone--*IF* you could find one--most recently sold for $65. And this amazing light just sold out on McGizmo's board for $225. Add in shipping and paypal fees, and at $315, Russtang is offering this at a super fair price.

The 27LT-S is a really great light (I have one) which is much more impressive "in person" than in photographs. When you hold one, you totally get why so many people praise it. With the Seoul emitter, the low range will take care of most situations for which you need a light, while the high range is perfect for piercing the darkness with screaming brightness... or just to impress/blind your friends.

ibcj

Enlightened

:bumpit: for a great light. If I didn't own one already, I wouldn't be able to resist. Whoever buys this light, won't be disappointed.