• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Chrome Mag

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lowes sells a bunch of D cell shiny ones.. I think I saw a 2C there. I'll look for you and get back.

djkt

Newly Enlightened
I have a one of those nickels and they have a gold tint to them and also have a silver 2cell mag. I am trying to match one of fivemega chrome bezel, deep reflectors , thanks anyway

Dennis

Nebula

Enlightened
Chrome lights are hard to find. At least I find it difficult to pry them from the owner's hands. I have a Chrome plater out in Ohio that I am trying out. If his work turns out nice I will post something on CPF. CPF user "Will" is also considering a Chrome run. It may be a while, but the work he does is outstanding and well worth the wait. You might do a search for his Nickel lights to see the magic he has worked with the lowly Mag. If you are in a hurry you might check out the GB post for multiple finishes. Chrome is listed in the offering. Look for a thread started by Modamag. Good luck. Kirk

djkt said:
I have a one of those nickels and they have a gold tint to them and also have a silver 2cell mag. I am trying to match one of fivemega chrome bezel, deep reflectors , thanks anyway

Dennis

Last edited:

djkt

Newly Enlightened
I thought it might be hard to find,I am in no big hurry,let us know if the plater works out,thanks for the help

Dennis

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a fan of Chrome and EN plating. I might have to look into EN plating my Mag85 :)

Shane