Blue screen

Knifemaster

Newly Enlightened
Probably crashed because it overheated. Do you have proper airflow in your case? What type of gfx card?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is even worse with XP is that default, it is set to reboot upon error so when the blue screen occurs, you can have an endless succession of reboots. It's the first thing I do and tell people to do when installing XP is to turn that option off.

fineday

Newly Enlightened
Not ANY words?

That's bad...I never seen blue screen without words.

If your computer just shows a blue screen and quickly reboot, please turn off the auto reboot option.

For most cases, blue screen when playing games is caused by driver or RAM, just try to change for another VGA card driver and see if it's solved. If not, try to clean your RAMs and DIMM slots then re-install them.

After that if the problems continues to occur, you may have to check the fans of your system. Your GPU or CPU may get too hot after gaming for a long time without proper cooling.

WNG

Enlightened
LOL! You guys beat me to it. @ 1.3MHz, what game are you playing, tic tac toe?

Kidding aside, those Thermaltake Volcanos are junk. Get a better solution. 68C is kinda high for only 1.3 GHz.
Either try adding case fans, graft a 80mm fan onto the heatsink instead of the 7000 rpm 60mm, or add a vent tube to bring external air to the cpu fan.