• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I GOT IT BAD.... WTB SuperFlashlight III Mc38-V

ddaadd

Enlightened
blacksheep said:
I am looking to buy a superflashlight III Mc38-V.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You have done your homework well!

Truly a super flashlight, oustanding build also.

Can't give mine up yet ..........:grin2:

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened
That was the sale that peaked my interest, i just found it tooooo late.

Ethan

Nebula

Enlightened
Charles - to be fair there was one response
wink2.gif

Black sheep, I got lucky, very lucky. It may take a while but these lights turn up every now and then. I waited several months for one to show up. My wait paid off with what may be one of the finest examples of this great light. Thanks to Charlesn this light is in A+ condition. Good luck with your search. Kirk

charlesn said:
Did you not see my sales thread on Monday, or did you just wake up jonesin' for a Mc38-V today? Oddly, there were hundreds of views but no responses.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=152783

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened
HELP ME UNDERSTAND

HELP..... How many of these things made? I thought were only 25 made. Was there a difference between the original 25 and the others? HELP ME UNDERSTAND..

Thanks

charlesn

Enlightened
Blacksheep... yes, it's a little confusing. Here's the deal:

There were 20 SuperFlashlight III Mc38s that were sold to the public. Five of them were Lux IIIs. Fifteen of them had the Lux V option. And I believe that all of them had the two level switch--the Lux IIIs were driven at 1 amp on high, the Lux Vs at 900 ma. I purchased a sixteenth Mc38-V directly from Mike Jordan, and I believe that was it. While there have been a few incarnations of the SuperFlashlight III, these are the only ones that were ever offered with a Mc38 reflector.

jtice

Flashaholic
The 25 you are thinking of, are the 25 LuxIII versions that were made with the "supergrip"

I had one for a while, outstanding light.
Mine was 25/25 :p
super_flashilightIII_13.sized.jpg

~John

charlesn

Enlightened
DrJ: All 16 SFIII Mc38-V lights had WXOT emitters... however, I'd say that they were definitely overachievers in terms of both brightness and whiteness...