• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Surefire KL1/FB1

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Here is a sweet little pocket rocket.

DSCN1620.jpg

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky KL1/FB1

Man from Moe, I've sent you a PM with information in it. Hope it answers your questions. Cheers.

luminata

Enlightened
Re: Surefire KL1/FB1

Good catch Valpo!!! all I could get from FNmag was a game of Guess what it will take to get me to sell this ? after posting yesterday that I was seeking one of these and Fnmags responding to the post but refusing to state a price for it I realized he was looking to make a profit on this . funny thing is I would have paid up to $160 for this .

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: Surefire KL1/FB1

luminata said:
Good catch Valpo!!! all I could get from FNmag was a game of Guess what it will take to get me to sell this ? after posting yesterday that I was seeking one of these and Fnmags responding to the post but refusing to state a price for it I realized he was looking to make a profit on this . funny thing is I would have paid up to $160 for this .

Luminata - You might check with Milkyspit as he may have the parts to make up another light. Just a thought. Good luck in your search. Kirk