Check out what I just bought!

Nebula

Enlightened

IdiotsAbound

Newly Enlightened
Nebula said:
Sorry, that is not the same light. The link you provided is to the current model. What VH picked up is the old style - long out of production and to my limited knowledge very rare in black. The old style can be modded by another CPF'er -Milkyspit. If you have time check out his work.

Oh, and WELCOME to CPF. Kirk

Ah ok. I didn't think it was a modded light as the site didn't say which led was in that model. I stand corrected.

Edit: I just checked out his milkyspit mod thread and needless to say, I am blown away at his mods especially the throw of that X700 beamshot down his driveway and lighting up the cars and garage at the end.

Last edited:

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was an eBay auction. I didn't dare say anything before it ended for fear someone would outbid me! :) I got if for a hair over $100, someone tried to last-second outbid me, but little did he know I had my bid well above what it needed to be to win! I can't wait to get it.

Nebula

Enlightened
Valpo Hawkeye said:
It was an eBay auction. I didn't dare say anything before it ended for fear someone would outbid me! :) I got if for a hair over $100, someone tried to last-second outbid me, but little did he know I had my bid well above what it needed to be to win! I can't wait to get it.

Lucky you. I have not had good luck with the e-bay thing. Kirk

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
fnmag said:
Ebay, what's that? I'm dyin' over that black L1, I don't think I've seen another. Killer score. :rock:

Not to be completely juvenile, but...

na, na, na, na, na, naaaa!!!

Of course, I shouldn't antogonize you too bad unti you ship my KL1/FB1, huh? :laughing: