Flashlight STORES!

magnum70383

Enlightened
Hey all,

Since under my name it says I'm very unenlightened, please enlighten me.
Can everybody shell out their favourite websites they get their flashlights in?
This whole flashlight business, I'm new so...just wanna check out the different sites for the perfect light...:naughty:

Thanksss

x2x3x2

Banned
try checking out the Dealers section, there's a sticky thread with all the popular onlines stores which lotsa CFPers go to.

First store that comes to mind for me would be www.lighthounds.com

Then theres all the chinese lights which sell mostly from CPF itself like LumaPower.

darkpeak

Newly Enlightened
Main dealers I have used are Lighthound, OpticsHQ and fenixstore, all have given excellent service and are highly recommended.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
fenix-store, lighthound, batteryjunction, advancemart, fox-intl, brightguy, opticsHQ, ShenZhen, Lightedge, Techass, EliteLED...just to name a few:ohgeez:

cutlerylover

Banned
Besides online stores for good expensive lights and parts and walmart and lowes for cheaper lights the CPF exchange section is by far the best place to buy your favorite goddies...Not only are other members here posting great lights all the time at great prices, you sometimes can get a great bargain on a lightly used ,ight as well incase your funds are very limited...

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best store by far is www.tacticalsupply.com when you check out be sure and use the cpf20 discount to take 20% off your order, if you have any questions or problems just ask Steven(owner of tacticalsupply) and he will take care of you.

cheers!

Last edited:

Majord

Newly Enlightened
benchmade_boy said:
The best store by far is www.tacticalsupply.com when you check out be sure and use the cpf20 discount to take 20% off your order, if you have any questions or problems just ask Steven(owner of tacticalsupply) and he will take care of you.

cheers!

I have to agree. Being new to this addiction I had alot of questions for Steven. He was always quick to reply and extremely helpful!!! Fantastic to deal with.

blake711

Newly Enlightened
I have used a lot of the folks on CPF but bar none I have NEVER EVER found anyone that has prices as low as Bright Flashlights Their service is great and prices simply can't be beat no matter how many discount codes you have. Also shipping is spot on. Normally I can buy surefire, or anything else they sell cheaper from them new in box and shipped cheaper than folks here sell it for used. That is no joke, you wont find better prices on highend lights if they carry it. I have no affiliation with them. They just rock.

Last edited:

cbdudley

Enlightened
Target stores also stock some decent lights (brands such as Inova, Dorcy and River Rock. If you have one in your area, Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops are good choices. Batteries Plus stores also carry some nice Surefire and Streamlight models.

Online, I have had good luck with Lighthound, Battery Station and Battery Junction.

There are many message threads here with more information. Good luck and hang on tight to your wallet!

Last edited:

cutlerylover

Banned
Majord said:
I have to agree. Being new to this addiction I had alot of questions for Steven. He was always quick to reply and extremely helpful!!! Fantastic to deal with.

Same here! Great guy, good prices, a pleasure to do buisness with! :clap:

IdiotsAbound

Newly Enlightened
blake711 said:
I have used a lot of the folks on CPF but bar none I have NEVER EVER found anyone that has prices as low as Bright Flashlights Their service is great and prices simply can't be beat no matter how many discount codes you have. Also shipping is spot on. Normally I can buy surefire, or anything else they sell cheaper from them new in box and shipped cheaper than folks here sell it for used. That is no joke, you wont find better prices on highend lights if they carry it. I have no affiliation with them. They just rock.

Link sends me to a bridal dreams website lol.