Yes! I've got my E2!

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened
Yes! I\'ve got my E2!

It's finally arrived. I choosed the HA version, and yesterday I've got it. It is beautiful. I'm totally satisfied. I did a little comparison between the E2 and my old 3D Maglite, and I didn't believe to my eyes. Is Mag a toy or what? The E2 is extremly bright. I'm very very happy!
smile.gif

And now it's a little bit OFF but interesting!
It took nearly 4 months for me, to find that dealer who accept international orders and the shipping cost is not more then the price of the E2. Top Glock was the winner with its $61 E2 prise and $23 s.c.
In Hungary where I live, there is an official Surefire dealer, but the problem is the price. They ask 40000 HUF ($143) for E2. In Hungary the minimum sollary is about netto 40000 HUF. Mine is a little bit more, about 4 times the minimum, so here I can buy 4 E2's from my money,(which is twice as much as the average). Here a 3D Mag is about 9000 HUF, and people say its very expensive. I've bought mine as a used one for 2500 HUF, years ago. The X5 is on its way, and that's it, I have to finish
frown.gif

Sorry for that long letter, and for the mistakes, I don't practise my English.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Yes! I\'ve got my E2!

Enjoy your new E2!! I am glad that you were able to find one at a good price. You will find that Surefire's become an obsession.

Eric

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Aladdin, I bet your English is infinitely better than my Hungarian. I also have an E2E and love it.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aladdin, welcome aboard !

I think that you're the first member from that region of the world.

The E2 is wonderful, it is impossible no to enjoy it. But playing with it uses up a lot of batteries.
You have to buy in bulk, to keep pricing down, otherwise ....

lightlover

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened

How water resistant is my E2?
Ps:How could I be a "flashaholic" instead of being a "member"?

Darell

Flashaholic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aladdin:
How water resistant is my E2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should be able to safely play with it in the rain, but I wouldn't take it swimming or boating too often. The E2e is much more water tight, but still is no dive light. While most of the light is "tight" the water can get around the lexan lens of the E2. The E2e has a pyrex lens that is better sealed.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Ps:How could I be a "flashaholic" instead of being a "member"?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stick around long enough and it'll happen magically. I think it happens somewhere around 1000 posts
grin.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> How could I be a "flashaholic" instead of being a "member"? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10 or more makes you a flashaholic I believe. Or was it 1000? Typically you will achieve this through "authentic flashaholic banter". As did other high number posters.
grin.gif

----edited----

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Stick around long enough and it'll happen magically. I think it happens somewhere around 1000 posts
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darell is just showing off. It happens when you pass 10 posts. (going from Member to Flashaholic, that is. Not starting to show off
grin.gif
)

Hmm, I wonder how many levels that can be set to. For 1000 posts or more we could have 'Flashlight Maniac' or something. Although, I think we already knew that about Darell before he made his 1K..

Graham

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
I think I got an award once for authentic flashaholic bullocks...
wink.gif

Al
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm...is that a typo..did you mean bollo..ahem, never mind.

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tree:

----edited----
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn. Not fast enough to have seen what other dirty little lies you told about me...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Darell is just showing off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That Graham is just green with envy. "Are you green with envy, or is that a laser in your pocket?" Graham can never measure up, but he tries his best by adding sequential posts wherever he can.

- This message was brought to you from the home of the Authentic Flashahoic Banter™ - Accept no substitute.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:

That Graham is just green with envy. "Are you green with envy, or is that a laser in your pocket?" Graham can never measure up, but he tries his best by adding sequential posts wherever he can.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah humbug. We all know Darell just posts hundreds of times to try and squeeze in opportunities to show off photos of his wife and daughter..

I'm not going to admit that I envy Darell. I won't, I won't. Oh wait..oops.

Graham
tongue.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast

grin.gif
It was either edit or have a short conversation with myself within this thread.
smile.gif

As for the E2 it truly is a wonder. My Rage may be more waterproof and my LX may be brighter, but it's the E2 I grab when I want to show off my favorite light.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aladdin:
In Hungary where I live, there is an official Surefire dealer, but the problem is the price. They ask 40000 HUF ($143) for E2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, that beats Japan. An E2 is about US$95 here..

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Wow, that beats Japan. An E2 is about US$95 here..
Graham
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa! Let me know when you need a new one, Graham. I'm sure we can do way better than that.

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened

Graham!
The problem is not only this $143. The very sad thing is that people have to live their lives for a mounth from this $143.
frown.gif

Aladdin

Newly Enlightened

And since yesterday, in my other hand, oh yes
grin.gif
grin.gif
, I keep my Inova X5! I did it!